ADVICE FOR MEN:
- Even if you’re a grandfather, stay out of the children’s section at Barnes & Noble.
- If you fly in New Zealand, be ready to be kicked out of your seat if it’s next to a child.
- Same for British Airlines.
- Think twice before becoming a teacher if you’re a “young, single man.”
- Don’t offer kids a ride when it’s raining - if they’re teenage girls.
- Think twice before saving a kid from drowning.
- It may be women’s work to help strangers in trouble.
- It may be illegal to be naked in your own home.
- If you’re traveling in South Korea, Japan, India, and other Asian spots, be sure to avoid the female-only subway car.